A black and white with yellow poppy print relaxed fit shirt. This shirt stands out in all the right ways. Black and white for all you monochrome lovers AND a pop of colour - why not.
Our Signature shirt comes in short or long sleeve, with a button down collar, left outer angled pocket, right inner angled pocket, back box pleat, locker loop and curved hemline. All these details and more are now customisable so you can make your shirt as unique as you are.
* Check out the shirt sketches included with the photos for more details.
Fabric: 100% Cotton. This is a medium weight cotton with little to no stretch.
Care Instructions: We recommend either hand washing or a cold gentle machine wash. Do not bleach, soak or wring. Drip dry in the shade. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA
* Please note: illustration print not exactly to scale.
For a comfortable relaxing fit, do not pull the measuring tape too tight.
- Neck (cm): Measure around your neck where the collar would normally rest. To ensure a comfortable fit, hold one finger between the tape and your neck.
- Chest (inches): Keeping your arms relaxed, measure at the fullest part of your chest. Make sure the tape is right under your arm pits and runs over your shoulder blades.
- High Waist (inches): Measure at your natural waist which is the narrowest point.
- Low Waist (inches): Measure your waist at the fullest part of the belly.
- Hip (inches): Measure at the widest point of your hips, this is where your butt is at its fullest
- Across Back Shoulder (inches): Please note you will need a friend to help with this measurement or measure a shirt you already have that fits well. Measure from where the horizontal part of the shoulder meets the vertical part of the arm (shoulder point). Measure up over the curve of the shoulders and to the outside edge of the other shoulder.
- Sleeve Length (inches): Please note you will need a friend to help with this measurement or measure a shirt you already have that fits well (from shoulder seam to cuff edge). Place one end of the measuring tape at your shoulder point and measure down your arm to one inch above the crease between your thumb and index finger.
- Bicep (inches): Measure the arm of the hand that you write with. Measure around the flexed bicep at the fullest part.
- Wrist (inches): Measure the wrist of the hand that you write with. Measure around the wrist bone and round up the nearest quarter inch.
- Length (inches): Measure from the top of your collar bone (where it meets your neck) down your front to where you would like the shirt end to finish. This is usually 1 to 2 inches above your crotch.
Ordering a Custom Shirt
We offer a custom-made shirt service. What this means is that we make your shirt to order.
You can order our shirts in CharlieBoy set sizes 4 to 20. Alternatively, if you would like a custom fit order, we offer a “made to measure” service. You can submit your measurements via our website, and we will make an individual pattern for you which will then store for any future orders.
If you have any special requests like adjustments to the way our regular shirts fit, then we can do our best to accommodate them. Please use the ‘notes’ section in the order page to add any special requests.
Please check our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/charlieboyclothing/ or our Facebook page https://facebook.com/charlieboyclothing/ to view our current range and examples of the shirts we can make.
- Please take care and follow our “how to measure” instructions. Measure accurately so we have the best opportunity to ensure a perfect fit.
- Full payment is required when placing an order.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges as our shirts are made to order.
- Your order will be despatched within 2 to 4 weeks from the date of your order.
- We offer a one-time alteration service, if needed. This is only when you pay the $25 pattern fee to further assist in achieving the perfect fit. Simply contact us via email to arrange the alteration. You will need to pay the one-way return shipping to us, and we will cover the postage costs for sending the altered shirt back to you.
- For rush orders we charge an additional $50 fee per shirt for a one week turn around.
Presently we ship to Australian addresses only. If you are outside of Australia, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
All of our orders will be sent via ‘Sendle’. A tracking number will be provided to you via email upon completion / despatch of your order.
Our postage is a flat rate of $10 for orders under $300 AUD and $15 for orders over $300 AUD.