Ordering a Custom Shirt
We offer a custom-made shirt service. What this means is that we make your shirt to order.
You can order our shirts in CharlieBoy set sizes 4 to 20. Alternatively, if you would like a custom fit order, we offer a “made to measure” service. You can submit your measurements via our website, and we will make an individual pattern for you which will then store for any future orders.
If you have any special requests like adjustments to the way our regular shirts fit, then we can do our best to accommodate them. Please use the ‘notes’ section in the order page to add any special requests.
Please check our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/charlieboyclothing/ or our Facebook page https://facebook.com/charlieboyclothing/ to view our current range and examples of the shirts we can make.
- Please take care and follow our “how to measure” instructions. Measure accurately so we have the best opportunity to ensure a perfect fit.
- Full payment is required when placing an order.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges as our shirts are made to order.
- Your order will be despatched within 2 to 6 weeks from the date of your order.
- We offer a one-time alteration service, if needed. This is only when you pay the $25 pattern fee to further assist in achieving the perfect fit. Simply contact us via email to arrange the alteration. You will need to pay the one-way return shipping to us, and we will cover the postage costs for sending the altered shirt back to you.
- For rush orders we charge an additional $50 fee per shirt for a one week turn around.
Presently we ship to Australian addresses only. If you are outside of Australia, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate.
All of our orders will be sent via Sendle or Australia Post. A tracking number will be provided to you via email upon completion / despatch of your order.
Our postage is a flat rate of $15 for orders under $300 AUD and $20 for orders over $300 AUD.